The advantages of paraffin
Paraffin therapy is one of the most effective and popular procedures in the modern cosmetics, however, its roots lost in antiquity. Paraffin was "reborn" not so long ago, but managed to win the affection of many women and even men. Its effect is to rejuvenate and nourish the skin of hands, face and body, toxins and excess moisture, the saturation of the deeper layers of the skin with nutrients. In addition, the procedure has a long lasting effect, which makes it even more attractive.
Especially good to do paraffin in the cold season, when your skin and body in General particularly in need of care. Gradual, deep heating your handles will bring in addition to the physiological pleasure and health benefits.
The benefits of paraffin therapy can be a very long list. Here are the main ones:
- Stronger compositions
- This is an excellent treatment of cracked skin
- Restores the skin tissue of the hands and feet, damaged by mechanical factors
- Significantly decreases pain in the presence diseases of musculoskeletal system
- A noticeable effect already after the first treatment due to the strong thermal effects
- To make it simple, and the process – very nice
It is also important that to make such baths for hands can be in the home, without resorting to expensive services of the master. However, a significant effect, and preventing burns and other unpleasant effects will learn first our instructions and recommendations.